Asked by Anonymous
Well, that’s not strictly true. He has played different versions of Dean, just for not as long of a period.
For instance, he played the skinwalker in 1x06 - Skin, Sam’s version of Dean in 2x15 - Tall Tales, Dean Smith in 4x17 - It’s a Terrible Life, endverse!Dean in 5x04 - The End, notcompletelyturnedvampire!Dean in 6x05 - Live Free or Twihard (which while not a really different Dean is pertinent because he was was fighting against the change like he did the Mark of Cain and he didn’t use nearly as much or exaggerated lip twitching), leviathan!Dean in 7x06 - Slash Fiction, grudge!Dean in 8x06 - Southern Comfort, and I hate to bring it up but dog!Dean in 9x05 - Dog Dean Afternoon.
So, Jensen is no stranger to playing a different version of Dean or a character that is totally not Dean or a Dean that is fighting against something controlling him.
I have no idea why he’s suddenly decided to throw away all his subtle, nuanced acting and play MOC/demon!Dean as an Elvis impersonator.
1940s tops (knit) - Knit tops, which were often called sweaters but not worn over a blouse, could be buttoned up and they usually came in pullover styles. They had puff sleeves, with high round collars, and slim fitting silhouettes. They were usually a winter item that was worn layered with full sweaters and jackets. They came in bright colors such as red, blue, and yellow to ward off the winter doldrums.#1940s #knitting #fashion#vintage color photo print ad models fashion style war era WWII
THERE’S TIMES WHEN I WANT A RUSTIC CABIN IN THE WOODS AWAY FROM ALL SOCIETY
THEN THERE’S TIMES WHEN I WANT A MODERN ASS HOUSE
THEN I’M LIKE I’LL ACCEPT NOTHING MORE THAN A VICTORIAN MANOR
THEN I WANT A PENTHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF NEW YORK
THEN I WANT ONE OF THOSE HOUSE MADE OUT SHIPPING CONTAINERS
THEN I WANT A FRENCH CHATEAU
BUT I ALSO WANT A TREE HOUSE
AND A LITTLE COTTAGE ON THE OCEAN
HOUSES ARE SO COOL
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
it could happen to anyone
Martin Crieff has quite possibly the cutest reaction I’ve ever heard to a swarm of bees. If you’ve never listen to Cabin Pressure (which I highly recommend because it’s brilliant), just trust me it’ll make your day 1000% better
little things that actually make a difference to general life happiness:
•drinking lots of water
•eating fresh fruit
•thinking positively about yourself and others
•washing your face twice a day
•changing your sheets once a week
•hot baths with Epsom salts
•face masks using from things in your house
•sleeping more than 7 hours per night
•reorganizing your clothes, makeup, possessions etc
•keeping your living space clean
I thought you had a thing for stronger women.
requested by anonymous
#THIS GIFSET IS FUCKING IMPORTANT OK??? #Because that line from Slade? #The whole stronger woman bit? #THAT’S LITERALLY WHAT THE MEDIA SOUNDS LIKE #oh STRONGER WOMEN blah blah are only women who kick ass #and women want the ‘stronger woman’ so we’ll make her like a man and totally ignore what we think are the ‘weaker women’ characters #but NO #LOOK AT FELICITY #FUCKING LOOK AT HER #she doesn’t kick ass or beat people up #she’s adorable and funny and cute and loves her dresses and nail polish #BUT TO SAY THAT SHE IS NOT STRONG #WOULD BE A TREMENDOUS MISCALCULATION #because when it comes down to it #SHE IS JUST A GIRL #BUT SHE’S A GIRL IN CONTROL OF HER OWN LIFE #WHO DEALS WITH SHIT WHEN IT COMES UP #AND THAT IS FUCKING IMPORTANT #AND THERE IS NOTHING STRONGER (via rosietwiggs)
Harry Potter is like a fine whisky; it gets better with age.
Sherlock is like heroin; everyone is itching for their next fix.
Doctor Who is like red wine; mature and has a big history.
I have been laughing at this forever
Fandoms and booze